2nd June 2020
During this time of uncertainty and the ever evolving COVID-19 landscape, we would like to assure you that we remain open and are here to help with your physiotherapy needs. Current government recommendations and restrictions allow for you leave your home to attend medical and/or health appointments, this includes Physiotherapy.
Your health matters to us. We continue to implement stringent measures in our clinic to ensure that we are able to keep our doors open to clients.
If you are unable, or prefer not, to come into our clinic, our therapists are available for Telehealth consultations and Home Visits. This will allow you to continue treatment with your therapist and stay healthy and well at home. Our reception team are happy to assist with all Telehealth inquiries and set up.
In the rapidly changing environment, we want to assure you that we are taking every possible measure to keep our community safe. We are monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19 and are taking extra measures to ensure the cleanliness of our clinic and the safety of all services we provide. As such, all treatment rooms, our gym, bathrooms, waiting area, along with all the door handles and hard surfaces, are frequently disinfected.
Current changes in place include:
- In-clinic group sessions are on hold until further notice.
- Massage therapy is on hold until further notice.
- Increased cleaning and sanitising measures will continue to be upheld in our clinic.
- Telehealth services are in operation.
- If you would prefer to wait in your vehicle for your appointment instead of our waiting room, please call our reception staff on 6162 0450 and they will happily let you know when your physiotherapist is ready for you either via phone call or text message.
- Clients are requested to follow social distancing and hand sanitising guidelines in the clinic.
- We are limiting the number of clients and staff in the clinic. Thank you for your understanding as we juggle appointment times.
- We are limiting the number of people in our treatment rooms and waiting are. If you need to have a carer or support person present for your appointment, please advise reception and they will make sure you are in a larger room for this session.
Please be assure assured that we are continuing to monitor this situation closely and maintaining communication with local and government authorities. The following links are for your reference and to keep up-to-date with changes as they arise:
Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov#health-sector